Hello Jorge and Victor, thanks for the replies.Jorge, I tried the trick but no
algorythm appears for animove.Victor, the first "step" was ok with no errors.
But the second (import scipy) did not work.. Please check the transcript:>>>
import scipy

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>

  File "C:/PROGRA~1/QUANTU~1/apps/qgis/./python\qgis\utils.py", line 283, in
_import

    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)

ImportError: No module named scipy