Hi Patrick,

I never used Mac OS, so I'm not sure I can help, but I'll try. Does the
"Minimum Convex Polygon" algorithm appear in the SEXTANTE toolbox?

If so, AniMove is installed and configured correctly, but scipy may not be
installed with the required version and thus the "Kernel Density
Estimation" algorithm does not appear. To check your scipy version, you can
try this: open the Plugins -> Python console and write this:

  >>> import sys
  >>> sys.version
  (check Python version)
  >>> import scipy
  >>> scipy.version.version
  (check scipy version)
  >>> import numpy
  >>> numpy.version.version
  (check numpy version)

If no AniMove algorithm appears in the SEXTANTE toolbox, you can try this:
open the Analysis -> SEXTANTE options and configuration and check the box
under AniMove (MCP and Kernel analysis UD).
If it is already checked, try to uncheck and check it again.

If the AniMove (MCP and Kernel analysis UD) option does not appear in the
SEXTANTE options and configuration, then the AniMove plugin is not
installed correctly.

Please, let us know if you find something.
Regards,
VĂ­ctor.