processing -> toolbar

to activate the processing (aka "sextante") toolbar

switch to advanced interface if needed (button at the bottom of the
processing toolbar)

go to

processing -> options and configurations -> providers

and activare the "animove"  one

a new group of tools will show in the processing toolbar

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Stefano De Ritis <stefanof...@tiscali.it> wrote:
> I've Installed QGIS 2.2 32bit, I've downloaded  and activated animove, but
> unfortunately I've the same problem.
> It's strange, but  don't see the icon anywhere to launch it.....
>

> -----Messaggio originale----- From: Giovanni Manghi
> Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 6:35 PM
> To: Paolo Cavallini ; Animal Movement
> Subject: Re: [AniMov] HELP TO INSTALL ANIMOV ON QGIS
>
>> Please upgrade to 2.2 and try again.
>> All the best.
>

> if you are on Windows use the 32bit installer, as it ships with the
> python library (scipy) necessary to use the plugin.
>
> In QGIS 2.2 Sextante is no more a plugin, is called "processing" and
> it is installed as part of qgis. Just install the animove plugin.
>

> cheers

Giovanni Manghi
Faunalia.pt
Sistemas de Informação Geográfica Open Source
Portugal

Web: http://www.faunalia.pt
Email & Jabber: giovanni.man...@faunalia.pt
PGP Key available