Hi.
I need to use a custom shell (/bin/bash wrapper with some additional
options) when I need privilege escalation via sudo (become).
For non-root tasks (no beomce) standard sh is needed. I have hacked
make_become_cmd in play_ontext.py to make it work but I would like to
access a variable in there provided via  cmd line arg (e.g. variable cause
set via ansible-playbook --extra-vars "cause=reboot_service_after_change"
?).

I have added:
        if self.become_user == 'root':
            executable = '/usr/sbin/custom-root-sh'
        else:
            executable = '/usr/local/bin/custom-sh'
And changed
        command = '%s -c %s' % (executable, success_cmd)
        command = '%s -c %s *-v %s*' % (executable, success_cmd,
*shlex_quote('"reboot_service_after_change"
')*)

Instead, I want to read the example text "reboot_service_after_change" from
an variable provided via command line.
How would that be possible?

thanks!
Christof