Sorry, both the control machine (my MacBook Air) and the Ansible remote node
(my vagrant VM) are running perfectly fine (I can ssh into the Vagrant VM
without a problem, and Ansible eventually does run through the play book after
the 3-5 minutes pause on gathering facts completes. The only difference from
when there's a delay vs. not is that my MacBook Air is offline for wifi.

I'd paste the debug output, but I'm offline at the moment :P I'll gladly paste
it later if desired.

-Steven