Re-using old thread.

I have something like this:

- name: Check-out latest Wordpress Skeleton
  copy: src=/etc/ansible/roles/web/files/WordPress-Skeleton/
dest=/data/public/{{ customer }}/test owner={{ httpd-user }} group={{
httpd-user }}
  tags: wordpress

As per notes:

Local path to a file to copy to the remote server; can be absolute or
> relative. If path is a directory, it is copied recursively. In this case,
> if path ends with "/", only inside contents of that directory are copied to
> destination. Otherwise, if it does not end with "/", the directory itself
> with all contents is copied. This behavior is similar to Rsync.

So, yes, I expected the contents to be recursively copied. But instead I
get:

fatal: [ndoluxel001] => Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/__init__.py", line
> 382, in _executor
>     exec_rc = self._executor_internal(host, new_stdin)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/__init__.py", line
> 471, in _executor_internal
>     return self._executor_internal_inner(host, self.module_name,
> self.module_args, inject, port, complex_args=complex_args)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/runner/__init__.py", line
> 653, in _executor_internal_inner
>     module_args = template.template(self.basedir, module_args, inject,
> fail_on_undefined=self.error_on_undefined_vars)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/utils/template.py", line
> 310, in template
>     varname = template_from_string(basedir, varname, vars,
> fail_on_undefined)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ansible/utils/template.py", line
> 512, in template_from_string
>     res =
> jinja2.utils.concat(t.root_render_func(t.new_context(_jinja2_vars(basedir,
> vars, t.globals, fail_on_undefined), shared=True)))
>   File "<template>", line 12, in root
> TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'StrictUndefined' and
> 'StrictUndefined'

 Boom!

Yes, this is from and to the same host. ansible 1.3.4

Side note, I use CFEngine and Puppet for other projects and I am trying to
get to do similar things with Ansible, but it is little things like that
making it look like not mature enough.

I am not a developer, but can do some python. What suggestions do you have
for me in order to fix this, and where should I look?

Thanks!