Hello,
I installed ansible on Amazon Linux from EPEL and when I run ansible-playbook I
am seeing the following output:

30-Jan-2014 22:28:15
{"status":1,"request":"fcd249e3686b4ea356853a8f75d8f5fe"}
30-Jan-2014 22:28:16
/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/Crypto/Util/number.py:57:
PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using libgmp
>= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.
30-Jan-2014 22:28:16      _warn("Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild
using libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability.", PowmInsecureWarning)

Should I be concerned? Should I change something?  This Amazon Linux is an
Elastic Agent for bamboo that I am using to orchestrate my cluster at the
moment.

Thanks for your help,

--
Stan Lemon