Using an EL5 based OS to run Ansible is pretty unusual now since we require
Python 2.6.
(aka no EL 5)

There is also logic to catch warning noise from paramiko imports now --
what version of Ansible are you using?

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 3:46 AM, Peter Gehres
<peter.geh...@appdynamics.com>wrote:

> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ansible-project/2G_BwedPLps/discussion
>

> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:54 PM, Stan Lemon <stosh1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I installed ansible on Amazon Linux from EPEL and when I run
>> ansible-playbook I am seeing the following output:
>>
>> 30-Jan-2014 22:28:15
>> {"status":1,"request":"fcd249e3686b4ea356853a8f75d8f5fe"} 30-Jan-2014
>> 22:28:16 /usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/Crypto/Util/number.py:57:
>> PowmInsecureWarning: Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using
>> libgmp >= 5 to avoid timing attack vulnerability. 30-Jan-2014 22:28:16
>> _warn("Not using mpz_powm_sec.  You should rebuild using libgmp >= 5 to
>> avoid timing attack vulnerability.", PowmInsecureWarning)
>> Should I be concerned? Should I change something?  This Amazon Linux is
>> an Elastic Agent for bamboo that I am using to orchestrate my cluster at
>> the moment.
>>
>> Thanks for your help,
>>
>> --
>> Stan Lemon
>>
>>  --

> Peter Gehres
> Site Reliability Engineer | AppDynamics, Inc.
> www.appdynamics.com | AS62897

Michael DeHaan <mich...@ansible.com <mich...@ansibleworks.com>>
CTO, Ansible, Inc.
http://www.ansible.com/ <http://www.ansibleworks.com/>