What version of ansible are you running?  As far as I can tell, the current
implementation of the module should handle your situation correctly.  The
one thing that is odd to me is the command that you are returning, and
getting the error on, would never be run in the current implementation of
the module.

The module will always inject the command line parameters '-q -n <node
name>' for all commands.  I am pretty sure the -q has been there forever
and the -n was added almost a year ago.  This is being excluded from
command that you are running.  This means a couple of things that I could
think of.

- You have a local library version of the plugin that is overriding the
default.  The current default global place for these according to the
ansible.cfg is /usr/share/ansible but yours could be somewhere else.  You
could also have a library folder relative to your playbook.
- The error is actually coming from another task in your playbook.
 Possibly a command or shell task.
- You are on a very old version of ansible.  I find this unlikely since the
-q is not even in your command.

Chris