I would like to make ansible usage 'invisible' (due to some strange
policies to use puppet even for the smallest stuff).

There are two problems about it:

1. There is always an .ansible folder in the home directory. How can I
switch this off (I'd rather not write a task to delete it afterwards)
2. I am using local facts. I could not find the setting for the ansible
local facts folder (/etc/ansible/facts.d) . I read somewher about an
obscure 'fact_path' but there is no documentation about this
variable/setting to be
found in the docs.

Could you please help me
Thanks :)