require ansible

ansible::ansible::ansible {
   before => stuff,
   after => otherstuff,
   requires => ansible::ansible,
   what => "is most awesome";;;
   ensure => "my boss doesn't find out";;;
   notify => "not my boss"
};; <=> # I'm not sure what the spaceship operator does but I like saying
spaceship operator

Really, seems more to be an education issue.     Having a CM framework is
one thing, but say you need it for application deployment, provisioning, or
speak to strengths in orchestration and then eventually he'll let you use
it for everything maybe :)