When running a playbook, I get "Couldn't read packet: Connection reset by
peer" error.

For playbook, command, and -vvvv output see: http://pastebin.com/VgAuvrct

Ansible works fine on host1, but I get the error on host2.

If I just use ssh on the command line, both hosts work fine.

I've triple checked firewall, ssh_config, sshd_config, /tmp permissions,
the users authorized_keys file perms, .ssh dir perms, ssh version, and even
the network configuration. Both servers are configured exactly the same.

The remote hosts are running OES11 SP1.

My local desktop is Ubuntu 14.04.

I just pulled the devel branch of Ansible this morning.

Suggestions?