Patel,
Have you had any luck on this yet? I have gone down this path about a month
or so ago. I am in the process of sharing back on the processes that I have
come up with. Below is the flow.
1. Deploy TFTP server via Ansible which includes Ubuntu Netboot and
configures all required services (TFTP,DHCP) and etc.
2. Create a project folder which includes some shell scripts that run each
process flow of the build.
3. Provision VMs (VM PXE boots and auto installs Ubuntu from TFTP server)
4. Bootstrap VMs
5. Deploy apps

here is the link to my github repo that I will be populating over the next
while with some of this.

https://github.com/mrlesmithjr/Ansible

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.