Hello, ansible experts.

I'm trying to parameterize eth interface in `group_vars/all` so that I can
use it in playbook easier.

group_vars/all file looks like this.

my_int_if: eth1
my_int_ip: "{{ ansible_eth1.ipv4.address }}"
my_int_obj: "{{ ansible_eth1 }}"

I could successfuly use those variables with following playbook and
template file.

- name: copy mysql file
  tempalte: src=galera.cnf.j2 dest=/etc/my.cnf.d/galera.cnf

bind-address={{ my_int_ip }}
  # becomes this as intended.
bind-address=192.168.50.126

But now, when I tried to use "{{my_int_ip}}" from playbook directly, It
didin't work as intended.

- name: galera cluster replication bluh
  mysql_user:
    name: wsrep_sst-user
    host: "{{ hostvars[item].my_int_ip }}"
    password: password
    priv: "*.*:ALL"
  with_items: play_hosts

According to the Error message, it looked like this variable was not
expanded well.

msg: (1396, "Operation CREATE USER failed for 'wsrep_sst-user'@'{#
ansible_eth1.ipv4.address #}'")

I would like to know why I could use it at template, and not at playbook.

And if you have any good advice to parameterize the ethernet for firewall,
bind address, and etc., please show me!!

Thank you!