Hello, benno joy.

Thanks for understanding my poor English.
Basic concept of my_int_* is to parameterize ethernet interface in template
and playbook,
so that changing group_vars/all can accommodate different OS/machines such
as eth1, p3p4, etc.

I tried your code, but still same error message :(

2015年5月29日金曜日 15時03分57秒 UTC+9 benno joy: