I should have perhaps made it clear that you'll need to know and use the
full domain name, rather than the netbios name  so instead of user@MAIN it
probably needs to be something like u...@main.yourdomain.com or such.

Ask your administrators for the primary and secondary domain controller
names of the domain or domains you need to connect to.

One other thing, you'll need to make sure your ansible controller clock is
pretty close to synchronised with your domain controllers, otherwise you'll
get 'clock skew too great' messages instead of authorising.

Hope this helps.

Jon