Jon,

I have tried with win_package, as .NET framework 4.5 can not be uninstalled
so I just grab a fake product_id (not sure for the other but for me, I'm
using ansible 1.9.3 and product_id param should be *productid* without
dash) and the results are the same as using raw command. If I use the
offline package then receive error 16389 and use the web package then the
installation runs in middle then stop with error 5. Still no luck so far.

I will try to upgrade to 2.0 then use win_acl to overcome the error 5 or
win_webpicmd.

Stavros,

I can run the installation without ansible for offline package (copy this
package into the remote machine):
- Use powershell to call on the remote machine
- Use paexec and call the exe from remote

Thank you for your update.