Thanks for all the advice, guys (I'm just getting back to this since last
month).  Unfortunately nothing seems to be working.

It appears that none of our variables seem to be getting set.  I've tried
various different locations and names for the group_vars file, including
group_vars/all/all.yaml, group_vars/all/all.yml, group_vars/all.yaml and
group_vars/all.yml and none of them seem to work.  The following variables
are set in each file, but neither are getting loaded:

---

sendmail_mail_relay: mail-relay.domain.local

pbis_require_membership_of: '"DOMAIN\\teaminfra" "DOMAIN\\LVLinuxAdmins"'

Any ideas why this could be?  Are there any troubleshooting steps I can use
to track this down?

Thanks a bunch!