Hi All,

I am noob to ansible and hence this basic question.
I am trying to manage the crontabs on my servers through ansible. My
servers already have a set of cronjobs.
As I understand the ansible cron module prefixes all the cron jobs set by
it with* #Ansible: Name *and uses this to manage them in the future.
My existing crontabs do not have this tag prefixed. Can I still update and
delete them through Ansible cron module ?

Thanks and Regards,
Manas Shukla