Appears the vendor is not storing productID in the expected path :(

ON a different tact to avoid the extra single quoting on the executable, I
tried obtaining the windows short path for the file.   win_stat does not
provide it.  So I ran a successful win_shell cmd as follows:

win_shell: cmd /c for %A in (\"{{ uninstall }}\") do @echo %~sA
args:
   executable: cmd

...however in the stdout it is not returning the shorthand version like
when I do it manually on a dos prompt :(