Hi

Anyone used Ansible to automate tasks in Docker DataCenter (EE)? It looks
like it is using a Linux variant, Moby Linux. I am able to ssh into it to
perform the backup operation. When I tried to do ansible ddc-ucp -m ping, I
get the following error: LM17-T00242:sensu dereklai$ ansible ddc-ucp -m ping
 | FAILED! => {
    "changed": false,
    "module_stderr": "Shared connection to  closed.\r\n",
    "module_stdout": "/bin/sh: /usr/bin/python3: not found\r\n",
    "msg": "MODULE FAILURE",
    "rc": 127
}

Looks like python or python3 is not installed. Not sure if I am allowed to
install python. Will Ansible container work?

Thanks,

Derek