Thanks Abhijeet,

I went through prompts document and yes we can pass values at execution *but
those values will not be useful while OS installation on VM we have created
I guess*.
I have a case where *i need to pass information to EULA(end user licence
agreement)* after creating vm through play, is it possible through ansible
i am new so looking for ways to solve this issue.

Thanks for Reply.