1. Yes. remote_user is already set on ansible.cfg file:
# SSH timeout
#timeout = 10

# default user to use for playbooks if user is not specified
# (/usr/bin/ansible will use current user as default)
remote_user = ansible

# logging is off by default unless this path is defined
# if so defined, consider logrotate
log_path = /etc/ansible/ansiout.log

2. ip ssh server authenticate user password is enabled on the remote
device. Here is the output:

[image: Capture.PNG]

3. I have already tested the vars on the inventory file like you suggested
and instead I also tried to define the vars on the playbook itself (all
info is in the last 2 messages I posted here)
    The result was the same for either situation - No existing Session.
    Anyway since u still think it matters, I have now moved the vars
definition to [all:vars] so consider it done.

4. ansible ping works.

Here are both results of :
 - current status with your suggestions about the vars on inventory,
remote_user, show ip ssh
 - ping result

[image: Capture.PNG]

If ping works it means that the code is ok and its something with
authentication but i'm not sure what... everything seems good but still not
working..