[ansible@Netauto-Dev new_vlan]$ ansible -m ios_command -e commands='sh ip
int br' -i /etc/ansible/inventory/ R-TEST-SNIF -e
'ansible_connection=network_cli' -e 'ansible_network_os=ios' -e
'remote_user=ansible' -k
SSH password:
[WARNING]: Found variable using reserved name: remote_user

R-TEST-SNIF | FAILED! => {
    "changed": false,
    "msg": "No existing session"

This is my result..

I think I dont understand a couple of things:
1. Why do you have to remove the SSH keys from the router? should'nt it use
the SSH keys as primary method and then fallback to using password?
2. What exactly did you do on the cisco device to remove the keys?
(although I dont beleive it is a solution for me since I cant remove SSH
keys on devices in my real network)
3. There isn't a way to do password authentication without removing SSH
keys?