Hi All,

I am currently working on a playbook where in i need to write the output of
SQL statement into a file .
I have 4 SQL statement and 4 hosts thus want the output in such a way that:
1st host
SQL1 output
SQL2 Output
SQL3 output
SQL4 Output
2nd host ... and so on

Currently i am using this code:

- name: trying something new
  lineinfile:
    line: "{{ item }}"
    path: "{{ VlclFile }}"
    insertafter: EOF
  loop: "{{ testing }}"
  delegate_to: localhost

which gives output in the format as i want for eg:

xxx:xxVC1:user: control_file_record_keep_time integer 365
yyy:yyy:user: control_file_record_keep_time integer 365

but the output comes in a random order and thus statement 1 output for host
1 is followed by statement 1 for host 2 and not statement 2 of host 1.

Anyone can help me with this .

Other block of code which i tried is as followed:
#- name: Add output of task for getting content to the local
#  local_action:
#    module: blockinfile
#    path: "{{ VlclFile }}"
#    marker: ""
#    state: present
#    block: "{{ hostvars[item]['testing']}}"
#    insertafter: EOF
#  run_once: True
#  with_items:
#    - "{{ play_hosts }}"

but in this its giving me output in the form of a list and not items per se
eg:
host1
[a: value 1,b:value2]
host2