Hi All,

I am trying to do helm install using Ansible Kubernetes packages with the
Helm package manager modules.

If I use the below command in Ansible shell, the helm deployment is a
success.

- name: install_nr_kubernetes_integration
      shell: /usr/local/bin/helm upgrade --install newrelic
newrelic/nri-bundle --set global.licenseKey={{ new_relic_key }} --set
global.cluster={{ gcp_cluster }} --set infrastructure.enabled=true --set
prometheus.enabled=true --set webhook.enabled=true --set ksm.enabled=true
--set kubeEvents.enabled=true --set logging.enabled=true

If I try to use the  Ansible Kubernetes packages with the Helm package
manager modules, the helm deployment is not deployed as expected.

---

- name: install-new-relic-bundle
  hosts: all
  become: yes
  gather_facts: false
  vars_files:
    - test-vars.yml

  tasks:
    - name: integrate-new-relic-and-prometheus-with-cluster
      community.kubernetes.helm:
        binary_path: "/usr/local/bin/helm"
        release_namespace: default
        name: newrelic
        chart_ref: newrelic/nri-bundle
        values:
          global.cluster: "{{ gcp_cluster }}"
          global.licenseKey: "{{ new_relic_key }}"
          infrastructure.enabled: true
          prometheus.enabled: true

As am not sure what is the issue and how to map / convert the plan helm
install command to ansible kubernets/helm module, please help fix this
issue.

Thanks,
Siva