I'm trying to look through a loop of users to get their email addresses
from an IPA server.  When I run it, I get an error stating that "name" is
an undefined variable.  Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

---
- hosts: localhost
  become: yes
  become_method: sudo
  gather_facts: no

  vars_files:
    - /etc/ansible/vault.yml

  vars:
    - users:
      - { name: "user1 }
      - { name: "user2" }

  tasks:

  - name: Get User's Email Address
    shell: "set -o pipefail && /bin/ipa user-show {{ item.name }} --all
--raw | grep mail: | awk '{print $2}'"
    register: email
    loop:
    - "{{ users }}"

  - name: Print email
    debug:
      msg: "{{ email.stdout }}"

The error states  "The task includes an option with an undefined variable.
The error was: 'list object' has no attribute 'name'".

Thanks,
Harry