Thanks!  I feel stupid.  That worked.  However, now I'm getting an error in
printing out the user's email address.  I'm registering a variable called
email, and when I do the debug message, I get an error that says that
stdout isn't defined.  if I just print out the variable 'email' I see
stdout present.  I'm just doing this so i can hopefully use the email later
on.

Thanks,
Harry