On 03/02/2022 13:47, arjungoel 1995 wrote:
Hi, I tried to ping the port and IP address using SSH and getting timeout
error. Can you please help me how to fix this?

image.png

Does "vagrant ssh" work?

Regards

             Racke

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 5:37 PM Roberto Paz <rjr...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Have you tried to manually run an *ssh *command to that IP address and
port? If ssh command also returns a timeout, then that is the main source of
the issue.

    El miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2022 a la(s) 14:29:08 UTC-3,