On 03/02/2022 14:39, arjungoel 1995 wrote:
This is the output I am getting after running `vagrant ssh-config`

image.png

Also want to know why I am experiencing the timeout error while running the
ansible playbook using ansible-playbook command.

Vagrant uses 127.0.0.1 and port 2222.

Ansible uses 172.30.240.1.

Again: *Vagrant didn't setup **172.30.240.1 properly*

Regards

           Racke

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 6:59 PM Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <ra...@linuxia.de> wrote:

    On 03/02/2022 14:22, arjungoel 1995 wrote:
    > `vagrant ssh` is working but when I tried to run the playbook using
`ansible-playbook <playbook>` command I am getting a timeout error again.

    > image.png
    >
    > I have checked the /etc/ansible/hosts file and the IP address is there.
How I can fix the timeout issue with both ways?

    What does `vagrant ssh-config` say?  Does it use the IP 172.30.240.1?

    I don't think so. Looks like Vagrant didn't set up the IP properly.

    Regards

                  Racke

    > Thanks
    >
    > On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 6:21 PM Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <ra...@linuxia.de>
wrote:

    >     On 03/02/2022 13:47, arjungoel 1995 wrote:
    >     > Hi, I tried to ping the port and IP address using SSH and getting
timeout error. Can you please help me how to fix this?
    >     >
    >     >
    >     > image.png
    >     >
    >     Does "vagrant ssh" work?
    >
    >     Regards
    >
    >                   Racke
    >

    >     > On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 5:37 PM Roberto Paz <rjr...@gmail.com> wrote:
    >     >
    >     >     Have you tried to manually run an *ssh *command to that IP
address and port? If ssh command also returns a timeout, then that is the main source
of the issue.
    >     >
    >     >     El miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2022 a la(s) 14:29:08 UTC-3,
arjung...@gmail.com escribió:
    >     >
    >     >         Hi,
    >     >
    >     >         I am trying to run a basic ansible playbook using vagrant
provision but while doing so experiencing this error:
    >     >
    >     >         I even added the ip in my Vagrantfile:
    >     >
    >     >         # -*- mode: ruby -*-
    >     >         # vi: set ft=ruby :
    >     >         Vagrant.configure("2") do |config|
    >     >           config.vm.box = "centos/7"
    >     >         *  config.vm.network "private_network", ip: "172.30.240.1"*
    >     >           config.vm.provision "ansible" do |ansible|
    >     >             ansible.playbook = "playbook.yaml"
    >     >           end
    >     >         Also I am not able to install ansible on windows using pip
and like you know git bash won't support installation of ansible.
to ansible-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:ansible-project%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
<mailto:ansible-project%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:ansible-project%252bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/ac2f697a-ee8d-483f-b9df-c08f8142a182n%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/ac2f697a-ee8d-483f-b9df-c08f8142a182n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/CALh2VP%2B4HhMTofFOuJ%3DuMQdSqzBi1RmJnOK1pgv%2B3wqHgUeGfw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/CALh2VP%2B4HhMTofFOuJ%3DuMQdSqzBi1RmJnOK1pgv%2B3wqHgUeGfw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/9f3e4a8f-61c1-b7fd-5900-9593636b0f2f%40linuxia.de.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/CALh2VPJcjJ6VVwVa02_k9Awp9W37bgyQUU_nELjK%2BLJoCa-%3DEg%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/CALh2VPJcjJ6VVwVa02_k9Awp9W37bgyQUU_nELjK%2BLJoCa-%3DEg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/CALh2VPJcjJ6VVwVa02_k9Awp9W37bgyQUU_nELjK%2BLJoCa-%3DEg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>>.

-- Ecommerce and Linux consulting + Perl and web application programming.
    Debian and Sympa administration.

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ansible Project" group.
to ansible-project+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:ansible-project%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/1c46c2e8-6233-415b-a673-cfdb3920a36b%40linuxia.de.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ansible-project/CALh2VP%2BwYHHpaEdktPHEVEWEaFDVJQBPrUG6Qeegu3y%2BWWof%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com