Unfortunately RH are still insisting on using 2.9 as their only solution
without paying for Ansible Automation platform.

I will look at updating but I've done the yum list, yum info and yum install
from the command line on the server I'm running the playbook on.

I'm happy to attach logs but which ones?

⁣When in trouble, or in doubt
Run in circles, scream and shout​