--- Steve Wilkinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

If you pick up latest CVS, you can get the updated <javac> task that
includes the "failonerror" attribute -- set it to "no" to get the build to
proceed even if the <javac> task failed. But note: picking up latest CVS
will mean picking up the -refactored- <javac> task, which I'm actually
having trouble with at this point -- so you may want to just pick up the
penultimate rev for Javac.java, which also includes the "failonerror"
attribute change, but without all the refactoring changes.

As for logging the output of the <javac> tasks themselves, I'm guessing
you could add an attribute (say, "logfile") to the task -- if you don't
mind digging in and doing some coding. Otherwise, you could probably pull
the logged [javac] output from the single logfile for the entire Ant run
once it was done (maybe some little awk or perl or python, etc. script).

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])