</snip>

>As for logging the output of the <javac> tasks themselves, I'm guessing
>you could add an attribute (say, "logfile") to the task -- if you don't
>mind digging in and doing some coding. Otherwise, you could probably pull
>the logged [javac] output from the single logfile for the entire Ant run
>once it was done (maybe some little awk or perl or python, etc. script).

Perhaps you could use the XMLLogger (instead of the default logger) and then
write an XSLT to strip the resulting [javac]'s out, each to its own HTML
file?  I'm really kind of guessing here, as I've never used the XMLLogger,
but it would seem that this was exactly the kind of thing it was meant for.

Regards,
Chris Todd