Danny,

What prompted you to put ant.jar in the ext directory? In any case, that
will cause problems due to levels of trust. Check out this bug report

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/bugParade/bugs/4266452.html

So, the rule should be. Don't place ant.jar in the extensions directory.
I'll have to update the documentation for that. In fact the real rule is
don't put applications in ext.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill