Greets all-

After much searching, testing, archive digging, and cursing, I'm at the
point where I'm in need of some outside help.

I'm trying to configure an automated Run/Test process for a system we're
developing using Ant and Weblogic v5.10.  The problem I am having has to do
with starting up weblogic in order to run the tests.

We have several targets, one to build the project, package it, build the
tests, start weblogic, run the tests, stop weblogic, but are having problems
completing the cycle.

It appears that starting weblogic stops the build-process in it's tracks.  I
spent quite some time trying to start weblogic through the wlrun command,
but kept receiving class-not-found exceptions, as a result, I'm starting it
via the <java> command with fork="yes".

The build process is as follows:

build
package
deploy
build-test
start-weblogic
run-tests
stop-weblogic

The server gets started fine, but once it's running I don't receive any more
output.  I tried putting an <ECHO> immediately after the startup, and do not
see it on the console.

If I open another shell, and manually shutdown weblogic using the Admin
class, I DO see my test output.

What am I missing that would allow me to successfully complete this
build-deploy-test process?

Thanks!