Couldn't get it to work either - I just started weblogic/Server using the
java task. I guess behind the scenes it's the same what happens with the
runwl task.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Alan Gates [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 12, 2001 7:52 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: WLRun Frustrations...

Sean,

Ant doesn't have any concept of background processing.  Even if you use
the java task with fork=yes, ant still waits for the separate process
(JVM) to finish.  So your aproach of using the java task won't work.

Were the class-not-found errors for the class that implements wlrun
(WLRun) or for weblogic?  If they're for WLRun you may need to get the
optional.jar from the ant website (at
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.3/bin  you want
to download the file
jakarta-ant-1.3-optional.jar) and make sure it's in your classpath.

Alan.