Hi,

[Please CC me since I'm not subscribed to the list]

 I've been trying to add a style task to our ant build
process.Much to my surprise, the style task doc states :

 « processor : name of the XSLT processor to use [...] The
first one found in your class path is the one that is used.
»

But there is no provision at all for specifying the
classpath, like in « javac ».

I don't want to set up a specific system-wide classpath on
all our stations just for « style » (and btw how am I
supposed to set up the classpath so Forte passes it to ant
under Windows ?). More to the point, I don't want to rely on
the users classpath at all.

I've already asked to add a nested « classpath » element to
the « style » one on ant-dev (best solution IMHO). In the
meanwhile, if anyons has a satysfying workaroud, I'll be
gratefull.

        Regards

--
Nicolas