From: Diane Holt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 5:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Trivial questions

--- Viraj Purang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Qn 1.
> If I have multiple targets in a build file , how do I send the logs of
> each one into a different file.

Use the <record> task, available from CVS, or pick it up from a nightly
build.

> Qn 2.
> If I have multiple targets in a build file, if one fails the others are
> not executed at all, I do not want that to happen ... how do I stop
> that ?

Some tasks have a "failonerror" attribute, which can be set to
no|off|false. Check the manual for the tasks you're using that you'd like
to not have stop the build when they get an error to see whether they
offer that attribute.

> Qn 3.
> [ CVS task question ]

Can't help you out with this one, since I don't use the <cvs> tasks.

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])