On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Viraj Purang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Qn 3.  I think I founbd out a bug within the cvs task ...unless I
> specify the cvsroot with each command ....it seems to pick up the
> cvsroot from a somewhere ...best known to itself.

Well, then we better try to find out what this CVSROOT is and where
the task picks it up from.

If you prepend your command by -t, cvs will give you a lot of extra
information, including the CVSROOT and the user, try something like

<cvs command="-t update -dP" />

After that, look at the values and see whether they look familiar to
you - maybe we can sort this problem out.

Stefan