It seems to me that the optional EJB tasks are somewhat schizophrenic.  The ejbjar
task is great - the <dtd> nested element is a wonderful solution for those of us
behind firewalls (or with the need to point to a local DTD).  On the other hand, the
wlrun task is DTD-stupid, meaning that I'm running into the same problems when
weblogic tries to parse my web.xml files.

Since I'm behind a firewall, I need someway to point to the local DTDs in wlrun.
Before I roll up my sleeves and extend wlrun to be DTD-smart, I just wanted to check
if 1) anyone else has had this problem, and if so, what their workaround was and 2) if
anyone's actually implemented a DTD-smart wlrun task?  Perhaps in the most recent
build of ant?

Kyle