From: "Kyle Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 12:42 AM
Subject: DTDs & wlrun

It seems to me that the optional EJB tasks are somewhat schizophrenic.  The
ejbjar task is great - the <dtd> nested element is a wonderful solution for
those of us behind firewalls (or with the need to point to a local DTD).
On the other hand, the wlrun task is DTD-stupid, meaning that I'm running
into the same problems when weblogic tries to parse my web.xml files.

Since I'm behind a firewall, I need someway to point to the local DTDs in
wlrun.  Before I roll up my sleeves and extend wlrun to be DTD-smart, I
just wanted to check if 1) anyone else has had this problem, and if so,
what their workaround was and 2) if anyone's actually implemented a
DTD-smart wlrun task?  Perhaps in the most recent build of ant?

Kyle