On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, Detlef Brendle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I got the impression that it is not working very well. I still get
> the same message when running ant1.4alpha.

Could you please run it using the -debug switch?  You should (among a
whole lot of additional information) see lines like

>Implicitly adding /home/bodewig/junit/junit3.7/junit.jar to classpath
or
>Don't know how to handle resource URL
>systemresource:/ZIP2/+/junit/framework/TestCase.class
or
>Couldn't find /junit/framework/TestCase.class

once for junit.jar (/junit/framework/TestCase.class), ant.jar
(/org/apache/tools/ant/Task.class) and optional.jar
(/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JUnitTestRunner.class).

In the case of "Don't know how to handle", I'd love to get hold of the
URL you see, so that I can fix the discovery algorithm, if possible.

Search somewhere at the top of the output, they are generated when the
task get's initialized (before any target is run).

Stefan