I see that there are already tasks created to deal with some very
fundamental ClearCase interactions, one of them being an update.

However, I am after a task in which you can specify a config spec and *then*
do an update.  Has anybody written such as task?

In the meantime I have tried using the equivalent exec command instead (the
DOS command is "cleartool setcs <filename>").  Thie presents a problem since
some changes of config spec are interactive (they require the user to answer
yes or no) and so when invoked from Ant, they just hang, since Ant can't
provide the response.  I have looked in the CC documentation for a way of
forcing the command, but to no avail.  Any suggestions?

Zak Saurin
Software Engineer
NetSys Technologies Ltd
a: Wellington House, 8 Upper St Martins Lane, London WC2H 9DL
t: +44 (0)20 7420 8418
f: +44 (0)20 7420 8401
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---