Hi,

Does anybody have some real-life examples of how to use the ClearCase
tasks in Ant (1.4.1)? I want to automatically checkout a bunch of files
do something else with them and check them in again.
Unfortunately as I see from the documentation one cannot specify a
fileset as part of such as ClearCase command but only single files. This
seems also  be the case for other source code control system
integrations although these offer more commands and features.

How is this supposed to work? Or wouldn't it be a good idea to allow
filesets for all these integrations?

Regards, Peter
---
Peter Klotz