Sorry for calling you on this Mike.

It's just that even if you are arguing a point that, from your point of
view, is neutral with respect to Microsoft, when you use words like
"Microsnort", "Microshlock", "Microslop" and "Microshod", it implies a bias
against them.  It's then hard to determine what your argument is really
based on.

Regards,

-- Ian