From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 9:45 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: recursive deletion using ftp task

Rubun,

I downloaded the latest version of Ant (1.4.1) and it fixed the recursive
delete
problem.  However, there is still no way to remove a directory on the ftp
server
using Ant.  Have you got a work around?

BTW, thank for you reply.

Regards,
Kevin Wong.

Rubun Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 24/01/2002 11:07:27 AM

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>