Rubun,

What I want is the ftp task can remove empty directories on the server just like
the delete task with the includeEmptyDirs="true" attribute does.

I have checked through the source code in the ftp class and there is no
reference anywhere to perform a remove directory method with the FTPClient
object.

Regards,
Kevin.

Rubun Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 25/01/2002 09:08:29 AM

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>