Hi All

I am using Ant for integration and build testing for  a .NET project on
windows 2000. I  had configured ant on my machine. Now I want the same to be
used by other developers. But only on their machine while checking out from
StarTeam I am getting the below error message for all files but the file is
being checked. How can I prevent the message from appearing.

checkout_src:
    error: (CreateProcess: touch -t 200108221051.34
E:\nstore_deploy\temp\build_dev\build.01.01.1\nApplications\nStore\Execution
\src\CommonMethods\AssemblyInfo.cs error=2) executing touch command: touch
-t 200108221051.34
E:\nstore_deploy\temp\build_dev\build.01.01.1\nApplications\nStore\Execution
\src\CommonMethods\AssemblyInfo.cs

Thanks
Jubin