I don't believe there is a way to avoid the "private" targets from being
called; I use the convention that private targets, and properties, are all
upper case.  I also only display the targets I intend to be callable by the
user in a "usage" target, which is the default target.

brian peterson

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>