--- Joshua Kneubuhl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I saw the <pathconvert> task, but it was not clear to me that one could
> pathconvert ant properties (even though a property specifies a path).

To use <pathconvert>, you'd need to set a <path> (or some other datatype
it understands), but you can reference your property(s) in the elements.
Just avoid the whole backslash mess and set all your values using
foreslashes (even for DOS paths), then, when you reference the properties
in attributes/elements that do the right thing, you shouldn't even have to
worry about converting anything (you'd need to <pathconvert> to get path
styles for an OS type you're not currently running under, but that should
be completely doable).

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])